- Recent Life is a Freestyle blog post: “Rapping in the Shower,” July 6, 2020
- Recent paper: “Autopia and The Truelist: Language Combined in Two Computer-Generated Books.” Electronic Literature Organization Conference + Media Arts Festival, Virtual Edition, University of Central Florida, July 16–19, 2020. (Published July 6 in advance of the conference.)
- Recent poetry generator, “Lines Up,” part of the online exhibit “Undocumented Events and Object Permanence” (third edition), June 17, 2020
- Recent talk, available on YouTube: “Anti-Racism & Working for Equity in the Demoscene,” @party, June 12, 2020
- Online art show: Post Hoc, with work by Agnieszka Kurant, Christian Bök, Daniel Temkin, Derek Beaulieu, Forsyth Harmon, Lauren Lee McCarthy, Lilla LoCurto & Bill Outcault, Olia Lialina, Manfred Mohr, Mark Klink, Renée Green, Sly Watts, Susan Bee and responses by Amaranth Borsuk, Craig Dworkin, Daniel Temkin, Fox Harrell, Mary Flanagan, Paul Stephens, Simon Morris & Valérie Steunou, May 21, 2020–.
- Taller reciente: Las aventuras de la muerte, con Rafael Pérez y Pérez, parte de VIRAL : IMAGINA, Mayo 7, 2020.
- Recent collaboration with Lai-Tze Fan: “Dial,” published in The New River, May 2020.
Nick Montfort, Patsy Baudoin, John Bell, Ian Bogost, Jeremy Douglass, Mark C. Marino, Michael Mateas, Casey Reas, Mark Sample, and Noah Vawter, 10 PRINT CHR$(205.5+RND(1)); : GOTO 10, MIT Press, 2012