- Online art show: Post Hoc, with work by Agnieszka Kurant, Christian Bök, Daniel Temkin, Derek Beaulieu, Forsyth Harmon, Lauren Lee McCarthy, Lilla LoCurto & Bill Outcault, Olia Lialina, Manfred Mohr, Mark Klink, Renée Green, Sly Watts, Susan Bee and responses by Amaranth Borsuk, Craig Dworkin, Daniel Temkin, Fox Harrell, Mary Flanagan, Paul Stephens, Simon Morris & Valérie Steunou, May 21, 2020–
- Taller reciente: Las aventuras de la muerte, con Rafael Pérez y Pérez, parte de VIRAL : IMAGINA, Mayo 7, 2020.
- Recent collaboration with Lai-Tze Fan: “Dial,” published in The New River, May 2020.
- Recent collaboration with Jesper Juul: Petscii Jetscii, a game and visual poem for the Commodore 64, for the BASIC 10 Liner Contest. You can play it online in an emulator and read our extensive discussion of the code, March 2020.
- Recent Q&A: On “TNW Answers,” March 31, 2020.
- Recent poem: “Sonnet Corona,” March 27–28, 2020. I have written a short disucssion of this work on Post Position. The work has served as the basis for two generative poems (that I know of), “Still in the Apartment” by Scott Rettberg and “Royal Icing” by David Devanny.
- The 2020 Synchrony (the New York City to Montreal “train demoparty”) went wonderfully and results have been posted (also in a text file). Also, all productions are now available for download thanks to the scene.org file archive. See also the photos from Synchrony 2019!
- Please note that I am on sabbatical from MIT and will not be on campus again or conducting much MIT business until September 2020.
Nick Montfort, Patsy Baudoin, John Bell, Ian Bogost, Jeremy Douglass, Mark C. Marino, Michael Mateas, Casey Reas, Mark Sample, and Noah Vawter, 10 PRINT CHR$(205.5+RND(1)); : GOTO 10, MIT Press, 2012