Reviews (through 2003)
by Nick Montfort
- "The Rupture of the Author Assumed into Cyberspace." Review of Cosmopolis by Don DeLillo. 7 April 2003.
- "Roboprotest: Artists and engineers make subversive allies." Art review, Technology Review, Sep-Oct 2000.
- "The Tome of the Unknown Authors." Hypertext fiction review, Technology Review, May-Jun 2000.
- "Digital Decay." Interactive art review, Technology Review, Jan-Feb 2000.
- [Review of The Ed Report] in Academic Writing. It's a glowing review, of course. 17 Oct 2000.
- [Review of Dark Mage.] (Interactive fiction.) SPAG #22, Sep 15, 2000.
- [Review of Christminster.] (Interactive fiction.) SPAG #20, Mar 15, 2000.
- ["Ballard's Bazaar."] Review of A User's Guide to the Millennium by J.G. Ballard. Hotwired.com, Pop channel, 8 Aug 1996.
Offsite materials are [in brackets.]