Applicants must meet the following provisions:
- Applicant must be adjudged to have demonstrated "good
behavior" during term of incarceration.
- Applicant must demonstrate at least a 10th-grade
level of proficiency in subject area.
- Applicant must not be convicted of a sex offense of
the grade of felony that requires registration under the Texas Sexual Offender
- Applicant must not be convicted of treason.
- Preference to applicants with unfinished college
degree, or with completed degree in a field of study, such as fine arts or
humanities, that may hinder applicant's efforts to obtain gainful employment.
- Applicant must agree, if accepted, to be, from the time of acceptance on,
available to be called upon to perform services for the government when deemed
necessary for national security. While such service is voluntary, a refusal to
undertake it may imply a retroactive nullification of this contract, meaning
that Applicant must 1. Pay the full
tuition of the educational program, or the portion waived as a scholarship, at
the rates current at the time Applicant refuses to agree to government
service, and that 2. Any college
credit, degree, or official certificate bestowed upon the undersigned by
virtue of his completion of the educational program will be retracted, along
with any official acknowledgement of skills gained in the educational
Black American undergraduate or
Enrolled in any Woodring program,
including Adult and Higher Eduction, Human Services,
School Administration, Student Personnel Administration, etc.